This tour takes you to the ancient size of Pergamum, including Acropolis, The Temple of Dionysus, The Altar of Zeus, Asclepion and Red Basilica.
This tour is available on any day.
Tour Type Group Size Price
- Private Tour 2 people 188 EUR per person
- Private Tour 3 people 148 EUR per person
- Private Tour 4 people 121 EUR per person
- Private Tour 5-6 people 103 EUR per person
- Private Tour 7-9 people 81 EUR per person
- Private Tour 10-12 people 72 EUR per person
Add - Ons and Reductions
- Infant discount (0-2) 100 %
- Child discount (2-12) 50 %
- Transportation with an A/C luxury minivan
- Professional guiding
- A la carte lunch with soft drinks
- Admission fees to the museums and sights
We drive to Pergamum. Arrival to Bergama, we drive to Acropolis. The Temple of Dionysus and The Altar of Zeus covered with magnificent friezes depicting the battle between the Olympian gods and their subterranean foes but most of these famous buildings removed to Berlin by the 19th century German excavators. Then we head on to Asclepion where was neither the first nor the only medical & psychological treatment centre. After we have lunch at a local restaurant, visit the cathedral sized Red Basilica. St John the Divine wrote that Red Basilica was one of the seven churches of the Apocalypse, singling it out as the throne of the devil.