This tour is available on any day except Tuesdays and Sundays.
Tour Type Group Size Price
- Private Tour 2 people 254 EUR per person
- Private Tour 3 people 222 EUR per person
- Private Tour 4 people 208 EUR per person
- Private Tour 5 people 194 EUR per person
- Private Tour 6 people 189 EUR per person
- Private Tour 7-9 people 180 EUR per person
- Private Tour 10-12 people 176 EUR per person
Add - Ons and Reductions
- Infant discount (0-2) 100 %
- Child discount (2-12) 50 %
- Professional guiding
- A la carte lunch with soft drinks
- Admission fees to the museums and sights
We start our day visiting the Blue Mosque, one of the most famous monuments in both Turkish and Islamic worlds. One of the truly superb creations in the classical Turkish architectural style, it stands unique with six towering minarets and 260 windows that illuminate its vast main chamber decorated with more than 20,000 beautiful Iznik tiles. Our next stop will be the Topkapi Palace, more than just a palace, it is an assemblage of museums containing collections amassed by the Sultans for almost five centuries. Our visit also takes you to the famous Harem where the Imperial Family resided. After lunch, we continue to Hagia Sophia the Church of the Divine Wisdom (Sancta Sophia in Latin, Hagia Sofia in Greek, Aya Sofya in Turkish). It is now a mosque and a major cultural and historical site in Istanbul.
We end our day exploring the Grand Bazaar, the oldest and largest of its kind in the world! More than 3,000 shops where you can find almost everything.