This tour is available on any day except Tuesdays and Sundays.
Tour Type Group Size Price
- Private Tour 2 people 180 USD per person
- Private Tour 3 people 140 USD per person
- Private Tour 4 people 120 USD per person
- Private Tour 5 people 110 USD per person
- Private Tour 6 people 105 USD per person
- Private Tour 7-9 people 100 USD per person
- Private Tour 10-12 people 90 USD per person
Add - Ons and Reductions
- Infant discount (0-2) 100 %
- Child discount (2-12) 50 %
- Professional guiding
- A la carte lunch with soft drinks
- Admission fees to the museums and sights
A short walk takes you to the Blue Mosque which was completed in 1616. Our next stop will be the Topkapi Palace, more than just a palace, it is an assemblage of museums containing collections amassed by the Sultans for almost five centuries. Our visit also takes you to the famous Harem where the Imperial Family resided. We then walk out to Divan Yolu, the old `Road to the Imperial Council` now a busy thoroughfare, for lunch at a local restaurant. Next we walk through the old cobbled streets down to Rustem Pasha Mosque, designed by Mimar Sinan in 1561, and then the Spice Market, where Genoese and Venetian goods were sold at a time when there was no Suez Canal, and all the spices from the East were also brought here after being loaded on vessels in Egypt. We end the tour with a visit to the greatest Bazaar of them all, the Grand Bazaar, one of the most extraordinary shopping experiences in the world.