Full Day MTB Tour
This is s full day mountain bike tour that takes you to Pancarlik Valley, Ortahisar, Goreme Open Air Museum, Red Valley, Cavusin, Pasabag Fairy Chimneys Valley, Zelve Open Air Museum and Devrent Valley.
This tour is available on any day.
Tour Type Group Size Price
- Private Tour 2 people 181 EUR per person
- Private Tour 3 people 146 EUR per person
- Private Tour 4 people 128 EUR per person
- Private Tour 5 people 115 EUR per person
- Private Tour 6 people 106 EUR per person
- Private Tour 7-9 people 102 EUR per person
- Private Tour 10-12 people 93 EUR per person
Add - Ons and Reductions
- Infant discount (0-2) 0 %
- Child discount (2-12) 0 %
- Professional guiding
- A la carte lunch with soft drinks
- Admission fees to the museums and sights
- Bike rent
Our driver picks you up from your hotel and transfers you to our office. After the briefing about the day’s tour, we start riding for the most popular sites of Cappadocia. The ride through Pancarlik Valley takes us to the picturesque Ortahisar village and then the famous Goreme Open Air Museum, where we see the best examples of Byzantine art in Cappadocia. These are found in rock-cut churches with frescoes and paintings dating from as early as the 10th century. Riding through Red Valley leads us to Cavusin and then Pasabag, where we see the best fairy chimneys of Cappadocia. After having lunch in Zelve and visiting its open air museum, we head on to Devrent Valley, where we see the incredible rock formations. The tour ends in Urgup and we transfer you back to your hotel.
Distance: 30 kms (90% off road).
Climbing: 800 meters.
Descending: 800 meters.